Sunday, April 26, 2015
Fashion Quote OF The Day
"STYLE IS ATTITUDE ATTITUDE ATTITUDE"--@IRIS APFEL
Monday, April 20, 2015
TIPS FOR STYLING YOURSELF SLIM
- A well fitted bra will do wonders for your dressing and shape while also boosting your confidence too. It will lengthen your torso making you appear taller and definitely make you look slimmer
- The fit of your clothing is crucial to flattering your body shape and enhancing your style. Your clothes should accentuate your curves but not be so tight that it leaves to show bulges on your clothing.
- Volume balance is key: pair loose tops with narrower bottoms and vice versa as this will give the illusions of been slimmer.
- Invest in good shape wear that works as the wrong undergarment can mess up your style.
- Wear a long scarf simply draped and worn loose to disguise any muffins. This tip is especially useful when you sit down.
- Using one color to enhance a slender illusion is the oldest trick in the book, and for a good reason: It helps create a long vertical line. The trick to monochrome dressing: Keep each silhouette crisp and tailored.
- High-waisted bottoms when worn correctly, can trick the eye into thinking you’re leaner by elongating your lower body, go for a rise that hits directly above your belly button and has a zipper fly.
- Vertical stripes create long lines, thus making you look, well, longer.
- To look slimmer, cinch dresses and tunics with skinny belts — they help define your natural waist in the most flattering way possible.
- Mask your problem areas with the shade.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)